Monday, May 2, 2011

VOTE FOR US!!!

A dear friend, Stephanie Goodrich, has nominated me for the TriadMomsonMain.com's Mother of the Year Award!!! Stephanie and I just met a matter of months ago when her husband Dan was recruited last year to Moses Cone Health System as a new physician in Robert's hospitalist group. Stephanie and Dan have a sweet, beautiful little girl named Ivy who is just about to turn the big 1!!! (Jack and Ivy have (play)dated, and he's a big fan! ;) Let me tell you, folks ... Greensboro is much better place with this wonderful family here!



I feel so very honored to have been nominated, and I feel even more blessed to have friends like Stephanie who believe in me enough to nominate me for such an amazing award. Among all the nominees, I have been chosen to be among the Top Ten Finalists! I love that my little blogging habit has propelled me into this world of possibilities for moms and for individuals like Jack.



So, please ... if you feel so inclined, you may visit http://www.triadmomsonmain.com/ and vote for me from today (May 2nd) until Friday, May 6th! I can't think of a better Mother's Day gift than to be honored in such a way!



(Thanks again, Steph!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination! Jack is absolutely adorable and you seem like a wonderful family! Best of luck to you in the contest! If you ever want to submit a guest blog, we would love to have one from you!

    Rachel H from Triad Moms on Main

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through the nominations' website and just wanted to congratulate you on being a nominee! I have spent a little while browsing through your past posts and your baby Jack is a CUTIE!!!
    Blessings to your family.
    Ani

    ReplyDelete