Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th


Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Rememberance Day, and so for today's post, I'd like to share with you what has been shared with me by my new dear friend Maggie. On this day at 7pm, people around the world will be lighting a candle and letting it burn for one hour in memory of babies we have lost. I personally have not experience such loss, but several of my family and friends have. You all know who you are, and please know that I am thinking of you and your lost ones today. I love you all very much. I cannot imagine what it must feel like to lose a baby before, during or after birth, and although I cannot take away your pain and heartbreak, I can at least show you my support on this day.

For more information, please visit http://www.october15th.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment