Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 for 21

So, it's that time of year again ...

Fall is in the air, the days are cooler and the leaves are beginning to change.  It's the time of year when Robert and I step outside and say, "It feels like football," and I think it's just wonderful!  I love fall.  Not just for its beauty.  Not just for the sigh of relief it's lower temperatures give me when I embark on my daily runs.  (Not just for the joy that football season brings my husband ...)

Most importantly, I love fall for the pride that it now brings to my family.  In case you didn't know, October is Down Syndrome Awareness month!  And, with the Buddy Walk just around the corner, I am anxious and excited and proud all at the same time to have the son that I have.

As I did last year and hope to be able to do this year, I pledge to try my best to blog every day of the 31 days of October in honor of my dear Jack and all of the individuals out there like him during a campaign us T21 blogging mommies like to call "31 for 21!"  I will do my best to honor this pledge and hope to have your support along the way!!!


See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment