Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Unbreakable

I had a really long and trying day at work, but I want to keep my "31 for 21" promise to you all.  I apologize for not writing more, but I am really exhausted, so I'm going to keep it short and sweet.

Tonight, I want to share one of my favorite photo moments with you.  I can't believe I haven't shared this before now. 

Over a month ago, Robert, his brother Matt, his sister-in-law Kelly and I took Jack on a little day trip to Cooleemee Falls, NC.  It was a really fun and relaxing day, but I think the best part was watching Jack with his Daddy and his Uncle Matt and bearing witness to the love between brothers and the commitment these men have to their family. 

You just can't break these kind of bonds ...



1 comment:

  1. I love this picture, too...and we love you all so much!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete